East Central University Alumni Association
Student Alumni Enhancement Grant Guidelines
The ECU Alumni Association, in conjunction with the ECU Foundation, has established the Student Alumni Enhancement Grant Program to assist ECU student organizations with financial support for the enhancement of students’ education and overall university experience.
Funds will be allotted (as available) to each dean, who will make decisions about the use of the funds for student participation at conferences, seminars, contests, or similar activities while representing and bringing credit to the University and strengthening the student organizations.
The guidelines listed below must be followed in order to prevent reduced funding.
- Funds can only be disbursed to student organizations. It is up to each organization to decide what it wishes to sponsor or allow to be funded through its organization. This might include, but is not limited to, research presentations, organizational trips, or participation in or sponsorship of events.
- Faculty/sponsor expenses are not eligible for reimbursement unless funds were used for student meals, conference fees, etc.
- Purchases of equipment or supplies for class or university use are not eligible.
- Mileage can be funded at the rate of $.22 per mile. The deans may wish to fund travel at the actual cost of gas if it is less than this amount, or may also choose to fund at a rate less than $.22 per mile.
- Pages 1 and 2 of the form (provided at the end of these guidelines) must be completed in its entirety and approved by the dean in advance of the activity/event/trip.
- Pages 3 and 4 of the form (also provided at the end of these guidelines) must be completed in its entirety after the trip. All receipts must be attached, and the entire form (pages 1-4) needs to be delivered to the Foundation for reimbursement.
- Each student organization should keep a copy of its application and all documentation for its own files, and should also provide a copy to the dean.
Please contact the Director of Alumni Relations with any questions: 580-559-5651.
Click on form below:
Student Alumni Enhancement Grant Application
Once a Tiger, Always a